Thursday, March 21, 2013

My name is Ria and I'm a Stack-a-holic

I am.  Really.  I love all kinds of stacks of paper.  My addiction started way back when with the Slabs.  They were available at Michael's, but I didn't have any close by, but some of my crafty friends came through for me and sent me some.  I was in HEAVEN.

Then the DCWV Stacks came along and were more readily available.  Oh by, my addiction blossomed.   I still have all of my old slabs and stacks, plus many new ones.  

The nice thing is that everything that is old, is new again.  Colors, styles, and patterns come back in style every couple of years, so I never have to get rid of anything.  Yup, that's what I tell myself, anyway.

Well, I just stumbled upon the DCWV Blog and noticed that they have a challenge just for me!
The Stack-a-holic Template Challenge!  They named it after me!  I knew I just had to participate.

The paper is from one of the old 8x8 Spring Stacks.  It's one of the smallest stacks I have.
The ribbon is from DCWV as well.  I love how the polka-dots coordinate.
The ricrac is from my stash of mysterious items.


I hand-cut the triangles for the flag banner out of coordinating scraps of DCWV card stock.
I love the texture of their card stock.  It makes the flags look like canvas.
I even lined the envelope with the left-over paper.


The sun is hand-stamped using a stamp from an Autumn Leaves Stampology set.
It's of course, stamped onto some DCWV cardstock.


So, tell me, what crafting items are you addicted to?

No comments: