Friday, March 22, 2013

Holy Cow!

Holy Cow!  Believe it or not, I created another card.  I'm on a roll this week.
This is what happens when I'm home and am looking for ways to avoid Spring cleaning.

The nice folks over at 365 Cards came up with a challenge to use animal print paper.
Well, I just so happen to have some of that.  I'm a paper hoarder and have just about every kind of paper, ever.  Even cow paper.


I have no idea where this paper is from, I've had it for years and years. I think I got it in a paper swap way back when, when I was a swap-a-holic.  The back is black, so I flipped it over for the borders.  


The cow stamp is from Gina K Designs.  The ribbon is from The Candle Factory in Indiana (I bought several bags of beautiful ribbons on clearance there).  
The flower was in my stash and is super old as well.  I have a feeling it was from one of those old swaps.  I stuck a rhinestone in the center.

What are some of your favorite really old papers and embellishments?

1 comment:

Michelle Looi said...

This is too cute! Love the prints
Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
~Michelle