Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just wanted T-winch you a Happy Birthday!

Twinches.  What the heck are Twinches?  I've never heard of them before until I saw the challenge over at 365 Cards:  Day 78 A Matter of Twinches.



Twinches are simply a two-square-inch piece of paper, art, or embellishment.
Well, that's easy enough for me!


I dug through my stash and found The Origins kit from Basic Grey.  These bloomers (felt flowers) were the perfect size for Twinches. 


I also happened upon four scraps of the papers that were perfect with just a little trimming.
I found a matching border in the kit as well.


Does the stamps look familiar?
Yup, more stamps from that really old set from Provo Craft.  These didn't stick, either, but I still had some tape left on my acrylic block.
I also had just a tad bit of that border left over and couldn't bring myself to throw it away.  


So... do you save your scraps, toss them, or use them right away?



1 comment:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Gorgeous! You rose to the twinches challenge well. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.