Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Great Pair

We make a great Pair.  



I made this card for Todd.  I loved using this Gel-a-tins stamp set, the paper from Gina K, and the washi tape.  What a fun card to make.  This card fits right in for the Washi Tape Challenge over at Moxie Fab.  




Here is my second card:


The bird, leaves, and flowers are from a Sizzix die.  I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to look like tree bark.  This card was inspired by the Challenge #105 at Die Cuttin' Divas.

There you go. I hope you enjoyed my Pair of Cards today.



6 comments:

Pat N. said...

Great pair of cards! I love the bird and you used the sketch well. Thanks for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Maureen Stuckey said...

Its a very pretty card and love the bird.. great job.

Gerda said...

Both cards are very pretty! Love the bird! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Nikki Binder said...

Great take on the sketch, TFS and for joining us at DCD :)

Jingle said...

These are cute!

Cath said...

Hey Ria! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in for all the fun! :)