Thursday, March 21, 2013

Inchies are back!

Wowee, I haven't used inchies in forever.  What are inchies?  They are just square-inch pieces of paper or art or whatever you want them to be.  


While I was over at 365 Cards, I checked out Day 77:  A Matter of Inches.
I thought, "what a great way to use my scraps from the baby card!"


So.... I cut nine inchies from the scraps of paper and slapped them on a card!
I also used a brand new piece of ribbon I got at the Candle Factory in Indiana.
It's a pretty green/blue shimmery ribbon.


I added some buttons from my stash.
I stamped the word "celebrate" using a very very old set of clear stamps by Provo Craft.
These stamps are so old, they don't stick to the blocks anymore, I have to use tape.  Hahaha.


Do you have any really old crafting supplies or tools that you still use, even if they don't work the way they once did?






No comments: