Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thanks to you times two

Hello and Many Thanks to You and Thank You Very Much!
Thanks to all of you who check out my blog and leave me happy comments, it really brightens my day.

Today I made two recycled cards.  Someone had given me a stack of Thank You cards because she spilled something on them and was going to throw them away.  She knew I was crafty and could probably do something with them.  It just so happens that I love to recycle greeting cards, so I really enjoyed this project.  I cut away the ruined portions of the cards and worked with what I had left. 


This first card is for the Stampendous Saturday January Bling Challenge on Just Jingle.
I love Jingle, she is so full of energy and spunk.  Thanks Jingle for all of the happiness and inspiration that you spread.
The flowers and vase are glittered and there I added holographic blue bling to the centers.  The blue background along with the words are metallic for added sparkle.



Here is a second card I made today.  The red flowers and green background are metallic.

Thanks again to all of my blog readers and followers!  I appreciate each and every one of you.

So... what are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What pretty cards!!

Jingle said...

These are both fantastic cards, Ria! Thanks for the kind compliments! :-) I'm so glad you played along in the Stampendous! bling challenge!