Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrapbook Pages? Really?

Guess what?  I scrapbooked!  Actually put pictures on paper and made pages!  Those that know me, know that is a rare thing.  But guess what?  It was fun.  

On Christmas Day, 2011, the weather was unseasonably mild here in Ohio, so we took the dogs for a hike to Ash Cave.  They really enjoyed it and we have decided that we should do this more often.


This first layout uses papers from Sassafras Lass.  I love their papers.  The burlap banner was a RAK I received from my friend Michelle.  They are from Canvas Corp.  The flowers are Flora Doodles from Petaloo.  The background card stock is DCWV.


This second layout is three different views of the same waterfall.  I love the red sun artifacts in the first photo.  The ricrac is something I've had in my stash for years.

Thanks for looking!  Where are your favorite places to hike?


No comments: