Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spreading Sunshine in January

Here we go!  I made two cards today.  I decided to use bright yellow to spread some sunshine in January.

I used the cover sheet for a Basic Grey Origins Collection Pack.  I love recycling things and thought this fit the sketch perfectly.  I also used two rub-ons from the same collection.
I stamped "Sending you sunshine!" from the Skipping Stones Uplifting Stamp Set.



This second one is made from the scrap of yellow card stock left over from the card above.
I used a card front from a thank you card I received long ago.
The lace is stamped from the Stella and Rose collection (MME) - new stamps I got for Christmas.

I hope you enjoy my splash of summer in January!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

These are beautiful cards! Such warm, sunny colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Pamela said...

Beautiful cards!!! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Stunning cards, Ria! Those papers and colours are delightful. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Skipping Stones Design Blog Hop and Release!