Sunday, January 22, 2012

Be My Valentine

Today I've been making Valentine cards.  I hope you enjoy!

This first card is for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC36.
It's a recycled card using an old Valentine's card and part of a paper bag (the checked pattern).  The other paper and the ribbon have been in my stash forever and were fun to add.
Here's the sketch: 
 




These next three cards were made from some papers and embellishments I received as a prize over at Scrapadilly.  I had a lot of fun using these papers and embellishments.

This first card is for the Skipping Stones Designs Sketch #111.
I love using card sketches and this is one of my favorites.



This was a fun challenge and I enjoyed using flowers and bling.



This last card is inspired by the sketch at CPS (Card Positioning Systems):  CPS 252 Part 1.
They have a whole bunch of card sketches to inspire you.  


Thanks for visiting my blog today.
What is inspiring you this Valentine's Day?


8 comments:

Karen B. said...

All these valentine's are so much fun, so happy! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design this week.

Jingle said...

These are so cute! Thanks for joining us over at SSD this week, Ria!

Katie Gehring said...

I think I have some of the patterned paper you used in my stash! They make for really fun cards! Thanks for playing along with the Skipping Stones sketch challenge this week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So sorry about my last comment--I had mentioned the wrong challenge team! LOL!

SUPER fun vday cards! Great papers! You inspire me to get working on my cards for Valentine's day (I'm always behind...which is ok, because you can never give a love themed card late! LOL!). THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC:)

Jennie said...

Lovely design on this!! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great cards all of them!!!!Thanks for playing along with Ribbon carousel this week!!!

Danielle L. said...

Sweet sweet cards!! Thanks for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel challenge! :)