Sunday, March 18, 2012

Welcome Spring Wildflowers.

Hello everyone!  Spring is here in Ohio.  The flowers are starting to poke through the ground already.  It's making me think of wildflowers.

The weather is so nice that Todd decided to go for a 45 mile bike ride today.  Too bad we had a thunderstorm while he was gone. He ended up getting drenched, but he was safe.  While he was gone I decided to make some cards.

I recently won the brand new Gina K. Designs Wildflowers stamps set by Melanie Muenchinger.  She even autographed the set for me.  How awesome is that?  It just so happens that Gina K's video this week features that very same stamp set, so I couldn't resist following along.
This was really a fun card to make.


The second card I made was for the Crafty Steals Third Thursday Sketch Challenge.
I used some scrap papers I found in my drawer. I also used up a scrap of transparency that I had.  I added some baker's twine, some bling, and a sentiment to finish it off.  I really love how this card showcases the background paper.  




No comments: