Thursday, August 8, 2013

Daisies and Cone Flowers

Who doesn't love daisies and cone flowers?

This first daisy card is for the A Muse Summer is Blossoming challenge.
It was inspired by a sketch over at Scrapadilly.
It features some DCWV papers and a Gina K Designs Stamp with a touch of Washi Tape.

This card is also for the A Muse Studio Challenge.
This card was inspired by the Kraft with Ribbon challenge over at 3 Girl Jam.
I just love using the crinkle ribbon.
The paper is from Canvas Home Basics and the stamp is from Unity. 
I cut out the oval and lacy oval (spellbinders) and used some gold metallic rub-on paste to the black lacy oval.

Thanks for stopping by!


Julie Odil said...

I love daisies! These cards are wonderful! I haven't seen that Unity stamp ( I thought I owned them all!) but I really, really like it! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member

jessica said...

Such beautiful cards! Loving both of the flower themes!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge blog for our Kraft w/Ribbon Challenge!
We have a new challenge beginning tomorrow, hope to see you join in again :)

3 Girl JAM said...

This is beautiful Ria! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!