Sunday, October 23, 2011

Butterflies, Balloons, and Girly Girls

I'm in a card-making mood today.  Here are three cards that I created.

Butterfly. 
This card features the Skipping Stones Designs "Healing Wings" stamp set and Webster's Pages Robin's Nest background paper.  The branch is a die cut that I had (it was bright green and I inked it with some brown ink).  I stamped the butterfly on to a piece of blue/purple transparency film.

Here is the sketch:




This card was made for the Chrispea Memorial Crop at Scrap Sisters Studio.
This uses the Reflection Stamping Technique by Michelle.  You can see the tutorial here or here.
This card features the Uplifting Stamp set from Skipping Stones Designs.




This Girly Girl card was made for the Chrispea Memorial Crop at Scrap Sisters Studio.
It also fits Use Your Stash challenge (metal embellishments) at The Crafty Table.







1 comment:

Kai said...

Ria, I love all THREE cards, and you know so many cool & impressive techniques! That reflection one is AWESOME! I always feel happy when I come by your blog & find a beautiful new card to look at! I hope you & Todd are doing great! I MISS YOU!!! Sending you big hugs!