Sunday, May 8, 2011

Three Cards I Made!

I finally unpacked and organized my craft room!  I'm 98% done, I just have a few more things to do (pictures coming soon). Of course the process never really ends, does it?  I love that I'm able to find things now.  I can actually craft and not have to hunt trough boxes.

I found a new blog called 365 Cards.  They post a new card challenge every day.  I doubt I can keep up with it and make seven cards a week, but I will surely try.  I also posted some new challenges at The Crafty Table, so you might want to check that out as well.

Here are the cards:

This is the Round Flower Card.  
I used Goodies I won at the April Card Crop over at Scrapadilly.  Thanks Sandy, I love the prize package!



This is the Rhyming Inspiration Card.
I used Scalloped Scissors for The Crafty Table's "Dust It Off" Challenge.



This is The Lady Bug Whitespace Card.
It's also for the Ladybug Card Swap on The Crafty Table.  There are sill two spots open, so come join us!
The red trim is also from the Prize package from Sandy.  I thought it went perfectly with ladybugs.




No comments: