Friday, December 25, 2009

Jingle Swap gifts from Debbie!

I joned Jingle's Christmas Swap and I ended up with TWO partners!  How lucky is that?  I had lots of fun preparing the packaged for both of my partners.  I saved the gifts they sent me for Christmas morning and I had a blast opening them.


My first partner was Debbie.  Here are the wrapped gifts she sent.  She used rub-ons on some of the tissue paper to make it very pretty.  She used stickers on the bright tissue paper, too.  Oh boy!  I can't wait to open these...
And... here are the goodies....


Wowee!  The penguin tin jingled when I shook it - inside was the jingle bell ornament.  How fitting for a Jingle Swap!  There was a set of handmade cards on kraft paper, so cool.  Also some great goodies for making cards, some punchies and a beautiful flower.  There are two signs.  I already hung the Wish Upon a Star sign up in my craft room.  The snowman sign is with my snowmen.  She made a small notebook (hiding in the back right corner) with really cute paper.  There are also some really pretty glass magnets.  The funny-shaped thingy is a coin purse she got in China Town.  She also included a totebag - that is small enough to carry in my purse for when I need it.  My very favorite item is the blue bone clip.  I love everything, Debbie, thank you!




1 comment:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Wow, you had 2 partners! Lucky you! I'm glad you enjoyed the swap and glad I could add some joy to your Christmas day!